About Lubrication Engineers
- Lubrication Engineers is represented by an outstanding worldwide network of more than 50 companies representing 70+ countries spread throughout Europe, South America, Asia and Africa.
- This highly experienced group of individual companies markets and sells LE products within their own territories.
- This successful network is constantly expanding, with new companies continually accepting the profitable LE opportunity. For more information, see Distribution Opportunities.
Since it began in 1951, Lubrication Engineers, Inc. has fulfilled the requirement for heavy-duty, high-performance, high-quality lubricants that exceed the capabilities of ordinary, commercial, synthetic and specialty grade lubricants.
Feedback and industry case studies, including customer testimonials from around the world, show that Lubrication Engineers consistently deliver better performance than other premium grade lubricants.
By extending lubrication intervals and equipment life, as well as significantly reducing wear, energy requirements, downtime and maintenance costs, the initial cost of LE lubricants is recovered many times over.
Services by Lubrication Engineers
Lubrication Engineers and all of our distributors are dedicated to providing the ultimate support to all our customers.
LE’s enhanced lubricants are mineral and synthetic oils and greases engineered to provide exceptional equipment reliability and a high return on investment (ROI). LE’s reliability programme goes beyond just lubricants; it also offers:
In addition to lubricants, Lubrication Engineers also provides reliability solutions for our customers via a World Class Reliability Programme.
As You Start Your Journey to Lubrication Reliability Excellence, Let Our Experience and Expertise Go To Work for You
- Reduce downtime & costs
- Increase profits & employee morale
- Maximize operational efficiency
A thorough assessment is an important first step for any organization wanting to start a lubrication reliability program or benchmark their current efforts. With our field experience and technical expertise, LE can help you understand your current lubrication practices and challenges, and determine what improvements can be made to improve your operational efficiency. The goal of LE's Xpert™ Equipment Reliability Assessment is to establish a baseline and benchmarks, identifying opportunities for improvement against today's best lubrication reliability practices. The output will be a valuable blueprint for implementing or improving your current lubrication reliability program.
LE can customize the assessment to your needs. Whether you require the entire operation to be analysed or just a few pieces of critical equipment, we can tailor the work to best suit your needs.
For more information click here (PDF - 292KB)
Why use Xamine?
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
By regularly examining the conditions of oil in an engine, gearbox or circulating system, Xamine can help accomplish two critical objectives:
- Establish the best oil change interval for maximum productivity and economy through the use of LE products with their longer service life
- Prevent unscheduled downtime of equipment by identifying abnormal wear, metal and contaminant concentrations before they cause major problems
How does Xamine work?
Xamine enables you to be more efficient with your use of lubricants and equipment. This programme monitors oil samples for mechanical, operational and environmental factors that can affect equipment and oil life. With consistent, accurate monitoring of the condition of your oil – whether in an engine, gearbox or circulating system – Xamine can help you improve your bottom line with less lubricant to purchase, fewer parts to keep in inventory, less used lubricant requiring disposal, less labor and less downtime.
What are the key benefits of utilising the Xamine service?Safely extends drain intervals
- Documents that LE lubricants can still be effective even after an extended length of service
- Lengthens the time between oil drains
- Reduces the amount of lubricant needed
- Maximises uptime and minimises maintenance costs
- Identifies dirt, wear particles, fuel dilution, coolant and other contaminants early enough to address the problem
- Prevents catastrophic failure or significantly shortened equipment life
- Helps you get more out of your equipment by monitoring filtration efficiency and system cleanliness
- Significantly reduces equipment replacement costs
- Ensures that units are up, running and making money
- Provides valuable sampling history documentation
- Justifies higher equipment resale values
Lubrication Engineers believes that the use of a regular, professional and economic oil analysis programme with LE lubricants is an integral part of any preventative maintenance and reliability programme. (more info) (PDF - 1.68MB)
For further information on the Xamine programme, please refer to the following Xamine guide. (PDF - 1.25MB)
Another invaluable support tool offered by LE distributors is the Xpert Equipment Reliability Assessment as it allows customers to establish an effective preventative maintenance programme. Such programmes will generate increased profits for customers, especially when in conjunction with the application of LE’s lubricants. (more info) (PDF - 292KB)
How does it work?
Your local LE consultant conducts a complete survey of all equipment that requires lubrication:
- By the area/location
- By equipment name and number
- By points of lubrication
- Recommended LE products
- Application methods
- Drain or lube intervals
What are the benefits of an Xpert Equipment Reliability Assessment
- Key to a good preventative maintenance programme
- Product consolidation (reduces inventory requirements, minimises product misapplication)
- Ensures that equipment is lubricated adequately
- Assists maintenance personnel in verifying all points are lubricated as scheduled
- Reduces downtime and repair parts costs
- Increases equipment life
LE’s Energy Saving Programme
Objective: Reduce customers’ overall operating costs
Energy consumption is a major concern for every industry, both for economic and environmental reasons. Friction (due to metal-to-metal contact) in the working parts of machines robs electrical energy. (more info) (PDF - 305KB)
LE lubricants reduce friction, heat and wear – and, therefore, electricity consumption – due to:
- High-quality, specially refined base oils
- LE’s proprietary friction- and wear-reducing additives: Duolec®, Almasol® & Monolec®
LE customers generally see a 5% reduction in their power requirements, while some have experienced savings as high as 20%. The following are averages of actual documented electricity savings through the use of LE lubricants in the following equipment:
- Gearboxes 15%
- Air Compressors 12%
- Electric Motors 4%
Typical annual savings for an estimated 5% amperage reduction more than pays for the LE lubricant required to do the job. While energy savings will vary according to each individual situation, Lubrication Engineers distributors work with their customers to identify where in their businesses it is possible to save energy and maintenance costs by using LE lubricants.
Back to Top